Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary or Keoladeo National Park
Keoladeo National Park or Keoladeo Ghana National Park formerly known as the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary in Bharatpur, Rajasthan, India is a famous avifauna sanctuary that hosts thousands of birds, especially during the winter season. Over 230 species of birds are known to be resident. It was declared a protected sanctuary in 1971. It is also a World Heritage Site. Every year thousands of migratory waterfowl visit the park for wintering and breeding.
Trip Costs: On Request
|3 Nights / 4 Days||4 Safari||November to March||Agra/Chambal River|
- Hotel stay on twin sharing basis.
- All Meals starting from Lunch on Day 1 to Breakfast on Last Day.
- Birding Trails as mentioned above.
- Surface Transfers from Mathura Railway Station in A/c Car.
- Excursion to Agra or Chambal River (only Transfers). Boating at Chambal and other entry Charges to be paid by the Tourist.
- Does not include Air or Railway fare
- Any of the Services or meals which are not mentioned in here above.
- Expense of personal nature such as mineral water, tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc.
- Any other cost not mentioned in the Section Inclusions Above.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities.
- In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
Differential Transfer cost in case of pick and drop from nearest Airport.
Reach Nearest Railway Station (Mathura) or Airport (Jaipur) and drive to Bharatpur. Schedule in way that you reach Bharatpur by 12.00 noon.
Reach Mathura Railway Station @ 9.00 am. Drive to Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary (45 kms approx. 50 minutes). Those travelling through Air, should reach Bharatpur by atleast 12.00 noon. Check into Hotel and After some rest and Lunch, head to the first birding safari. After Safari, dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Leave for an early morning for birding with packed Breakfast. Return to the hotel for Leisure Time. After Lunch, leave for one more evening birding safari. After returning to Resort, Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel. An Expert Guide will accompany today for both the trails.
After Early Breakfast, Leave for Agra for Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Evening return to hotel. After returning to Hotel, Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel. Please Note Lunch is not included during the Visit to Taj Mahal. (This excursion is only applicable for 3 nights’ package)
Leave for an early morning birding with packed Breakfast. Return to the hotel for Leisure Time. After Lunch, proceed towards Railway Station from Mathura or Nearest Airport to Mumbai.
- 50% of the Trip Cost to be paid in Advance at the time of booking.
- Balance 25% before one month of the Travel date
- Balance 25% before 15 days of the Travel date
In the event of any cancellation by you, the initial deposit amount paid, shall stand forfeited and further cancellation shall be levied as per the following terms:
– before one month before date of departure: 25% of tour cost.
– within one month before date of departure: 60% of tour cost.
– 15 days before date of departure: 100% of tour cost.