Gir National Park
The Gir Forest National Park (also known as Sasan- Gir,) is a forest and wildlife sanctuary near Talala Gir in Gujrat, India. Established in 1965, with a total area of 1,412 Sq. Kms. Its Regios is the sole home of the Asiatic lions inthe wilderness, and its considered to be one of the most important protected areas in Asia due to its supported species. The ecosystem of Gir, with its diverse flora and fauna, is protected as a result of the efforts of the government forest department, wildlife activists and NGOs.
Trip Costs: On Request
|3 Nights / 4 Days||5 Safari||November to June|
- Hotel stay on twin sharing basis.
- All Meals starting from Lunch on Day 1 to Breakfast on Last Day.
- Jungle Safaris as mentioned above.
- Surface Transfers from Rajkot Railway Station or Airport in A/c Car.
- Does not include Air or Railway fare
- Any of the Services or meals which are not mentioned in here above.
- Expense of personal nature such as mineral water, tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc.
- Any other cost not mentioned in the Section Inclusions Above.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities.
- In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
You Reach Nearest Railway Station or Air Port for your Journey to Rajkot
Reach Rajkot latest by 7.00 am. Drive to Gir (175 kms approx. 3 hours). Check into Hotel and After some rest and Lunch, we head to the first evening jungle safari with our expert. After Safari, dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Leave for an early morning for jungle safari. Return to the hotel and have breakfast and have rest. After Lunch and some rest, leave for one more evening jungle safari. After returning to Resort, Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Same as Day 2 schedule (for 3 nights’ packages)
This the last day. We don’t have any safari this day. After Breakfast we check out at around 12.00 noon and proceed towards Rajkot for your return journey back home.
- 50% of the Trip Cost to be paid in Advance at the time of booking.
- Balance 25% before one month of the Travel date
- Balance 25% before 15 days of the Travel date
In the event of any cancellation by you, the initial deposit amount paid, shall stand forfeited and further cancellation shall be levied as per the following terms:
– before one month before date of departure: 25% of tour cost.
– within one month before date of departure: 60% of tour cost.
– 15 days before date of departure: 100% of tour cost.