Kanha Tiger Reserve
Kanha Tiger Reserve is one of the tiger reserves of India and the largest national park of Madhya Pradesh, state in the heart of India. The park has a significant population of Royal Bengal Tiger, Indian leopards, the sloth bear, barasingha, Indian wild dog, wild cats, foxes and jackals and many others. The park has been instrumental in rescuing the swamp deer known as Barasingha from extinction. At present, there are four safari zones (Kanha, Kisli, Mukki and Sarahi) in which tourists can undertake their safari drives.
Trip Costs: On request
|3 Nights / 4 Days||5 Safari||November to June||Bedaghat|
- Hotel stay on twin sharing basis.
- All Meals starting from Lunch on Day 1 to Breakfast on Last Day.
- Jungle Safaris as mentioned above.
- Surface Transfers from Jabalpur Railway Station in A/c Car.
- Excursion to Bedaghat. (only Transfers). Boating and other entry Charges to be paid by the Tourist.
- Does not include Air or Railway fare
- Any of the Services or meals which are not mentioned in here above.
- Expense of personal nature such as mineral water, tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc.
- Any other cost not mentioned in the Section Inclusions Above.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities.
- In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Differential Transfer cost in case of pick and drop from nearest Airport.
You Reach Nearest Railway Station or Air Port for your Journey to Jabalpur.
Reach Jabalpur latest by 7.00 am. Drive to Kanha (150 kms approx. 3 hours). Check into Hotel and After some rest and Lunch, we head to the first evening jungle safari. After Safari, dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Leave for an early morning for jungle safari with packed Breakfast. Return to the hotel for Leisure Time. After Lunch, leave for one more evening jungle safari. After returning to Resort, Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Same as Day 2 schedule (for 3 nights Package)
After Breakfast, proceed towards Bedaghat. After Sightseeing at Bedaghat proceed towards Railway Station or Airport from Jabalpur to Mumbai.
- 50% of the Trip Cost to be paid in Advance at the time of booking.
- Balance 25% before one month of the Travel date
- Balance 25% before 15 days of the Travel date
In the event of any cancellation by you, the initial deposit amount paid, shall stand forfeited and further cancellation shall be levied as per the following terms:
– before one month before date of departure: 25% of tour cost.
– within one month before date of departure: 60% of tour cost.
– 15 days before date of departure: 100% of tour cost.