Pench National Park – (Maharashtra/Madhya Pradesh)
Pench National Park is located on the border of Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra, which is at 70 km from Nagpur. It is located on the boundary of Seoni and Chhindwara districts of Madhya Pradesh, close to Maharashtra’s northern border. The reserve lies in the forest belt that extends to Balaghat in the east and Nagpur district to the south. The park is named after the Pench river. The park is a delight for bird lovers and is home to more than 300 species of birds. For fans of Rudyard Kipling’s “Jungle Book”, Pench is a must visit as it was in this forest that the stories of “Mowgli” and “Bagheera” were forever immortalized!
Trip Costs: Will be sent on Request
|3 Nights / 4 Days||5 Safari||November to June||-|
Our Pench Jungle Safari Package
- Hotel Stay on twin sharing basis
- All Meals starting from Lunch on Day 1 to Breakfast on Last Day.
- Jungle Safaris as mentioned above.
- Surface Transfers from Nagpur Railway Station in A/c Car.
- Does not include Air or Railway fare
- Any of the Services or meals which are not mentioned in here above.
- Expense of personal nature such as mineral water, tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc.
- Any other cost not mentioned in the Section Inclusions Above.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities.
- In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Differential Transfer cost in case of pick and drop from nearest Airport.
Reach CST Railway Station to board the train to Nagpur. Train departs at 20.15 pm and reached next day morning at 7.20 am. (Please carry your own meals for train journey). Alternatively you can take a flight to Nagpur
Reach Nagpur Railway Station @ 7.20 am. We drive to Pench Tiger Reserve approx. 150 kms in 3 hours. Check into Hotel and After some rest and Lunch, head to the first evening jungle safari with our expert. After Safari, dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Leave for an early morning for jungle safari with packed Breakfast. Return to the hotel for Leisure Time. After Lunch, leave for one more evening jungle safari. After returning to Resort, Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Same as Day 2 schedule (for 3 nights’ packages).
The Last day is a Leisure day where you enjoy the Resort Property. After Breakfast proceed for Nagpur for a return journey back to Mumbai.
- 50% of the Trip Cost to be paid in Advance at the time of booking.
- Balance 25% before one month of the Travel date
- Balance 25% before 15 days of the Travel date
In the event of any cancellation by you, the initial deposit amount paid, shall stand forfeited and further cancellation shall be levied as per the following terms:
– before one month before date of departure: 25% of tour cost.
– within one month before date of departure: 60% of tour cost.
– 15 days before date of departure: 100% of tour cost.