Ranthambore National Park
Ranthambore National Park is in Sawai Madhopur District of Rajasthan state. Located at the junction of the Aravalli and Vindhya hill range, this is one of the finest places to view animals. The park covers an area of Approximately 400 sq. km. A huge fort, after which the park is named, towers over the park atop a hill. There are many ruins of bygone eras scattered all over the jungle, which give it a unique, wonderful and mixed flavour of nature, history and wildlife. Tigers at Ranthambore National park have been known to even hunt in full view of human visitors. These tigers are famous for being seen in the daytime too, due to their lack of fear of human presence in vehicles.
Trip Costs: On Request
|2 nights / 3 days||3 Safari||November to June||Ranthambore Fort|
- Hotel Stay on twin sharing basis
- All Meals starting from Lunch on day 1 to Breakfast on the last day.
- Jungle Safaris as mentioned above
- Visit to Ranthambore Fort.
- Surface Transfers from Sawai Madhopur Railway Station..
- Does not include Air or Railway fare
- Any of the Services or meals which are not mentioned in here above.
- Expense of personal nature such as mineral water, tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc.
- Any other cost not mentioned in the Section Inclusions Above.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities.
- In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Differential Transfer cost in case of pick and drop from nearest Airport.
Reach at Mumbai Central Railway Station to board the train to Sawai Madhopur. Train departs at 16.00 pm and reached next day morning at 8.00 am. Alternatively you can take a flight to Jaipur which is the nearest Airport.
Reach Sawai Madhopur Railway Station @ 8.00 am. Drive to Ranthambore Forest (20 kms approx. 15-20 minutes). Check into Hotel and After some rest and Lunch, we head to the first evening jungle safari with our expert. After Safari, dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Leave for an early morning for jungle safari with packed Breakfast. Return to the hotel for Leisure Time. After Lunch, leave for one more evening jungle safari. After returning to Resort, Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Same as Day 2 schedule. (for 3 nights’ packages)
After Breakfast, proceed towards Ranthambore Fort. After Sightseeing and some shopping, we proceed towards Railway Station from Sawai Madhopur to Mumbai.
- 50% of the Trip Cost to be paid in Advance at the time of booking.
- Balance 25% before one month of the Travel date
- Balance 25% before 15 days of the Travel date
In the event of any cancellation by you, the initial deposit amount paid, shall stand forfeited and further cancellation shall be levied as per the following terms:
– before one month before date of departure: 25% of tour cost.
– within one month before date of departure: 60% of tour cost.
– 15 days before date of departure: 100% of tour cost.