Satpura National Park
Satpura National Park is located in the Hoshangabad district of Madhya Pradesh in India. Its name is derived from the Satpura range. It covers an area of 524 km2. The terrain of the national park is extremely rugged and consists of sandstone peaks, narrow gorges, ravines and dense forests. The altitude ranges from 300 to 1,352 metres. It has Dhoopgarh peak as high as 1,350 metres (4,430 ft) and the almost level plains of Churna.
The nearest town to the national park is Pachmarhi and the nearest rail-head is Piparia 55 kilometres away. The state capital Bhopal is 210 kilometres away.
Trip Costs: On Request
|3 Nights / 4 Days||5 Safari||November to June||Bhimbetka|
- Hotel stay on twin sharing basis.
- All Meals starting from Lunch on Day 1 to Breakfast on Last Day.
- Jungle Safaris as mentioned above.
- Surface Transfers from Jabalpur Railway Station in A/c Car.
- Excursion to Bedaghat. (only Transfers). Boating and other entry Charges to be paid by the Tourist.
- Does not include Air or Railway fare
- Any of the Services or meals which are not mentioned in here above.
- Expense of personal nature such as mineral water, tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc.
- Any other cost not mentioned in the Section Inclusions Above.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities.
- In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Differential Transfer cost in case of pick and drop from nearest Airport.
You Reach Nearest Railway Station or Air Port for your Journey to Bhopal
Reach Bhopal latest by 7.00 am. Drive to Satpura (165 kms approx. 3 hours). Check into Hotel and After some rest and Lunch, we head to the first evening jungle safari with our expert. After Safari, dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Leave for an early morning for jungle safari with packed Breakfast. Return to the hotel for Leisure Time. After Lunch and some rest, leave for one more evening jungle safari. After returning to Resort, Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Same as Day 2 schedule (for 3 nights’ packages)
After Breakfast, proceed towards Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka. After Sightseeing at Bhimbetka proceed towards Railway Station or Airport from Bhopal to Mumbai.
- 50% of the Trip Cost to be paid in Advance at the time of booking.
- Balance 25% before one month of the Travel date
- Balance 25% before 15 days of the Travel date
In the event of any cancellation by you, the initial deposit amount paid, shall stand forfeited and further cancellation shall be levied as per the following terms:
– before one month before date of departure: 25% of tour cost.
– within one month before date of departure: 60% of tour cost.
– 15 days before date of departure: 100% of tour cost.