Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve (TATR)
Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve is a tiger reserve in Chandrapur district of Maharashtra state in central India. It is notable as Maharashtra’s oldest and largest national park with total area of 1727 sq kms. Tadoba lies in the confines of Chimur Hills and the latter comprises of Kolsa and Mohurli Ranges. The undulating topography comprises of Hills which are densely covered with mixed forests and belts of bamboo. The deep valleys, river beds, and small grassy meadows provide suitable habitat to many life forms.
Trip Costs: On Request
|3 Nights / 4 Days||5 Safari||November to June||Bedaghat|
- Hotel Stay on twin sharing basis
- All Meals starting from Lunch on Day 1 to Breakfast on Last Day.
- Jungle Safaris as mentioned above.
- Surface Transfers from Nagpur Railway Station in A/c Car.
- Meals in the Train
- Expense of personal nature such as mineral water, tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc.
- Any other cost not mentioned in the Section Inclusions Above.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Differential Transfer cost in case of pick and drop from Airport.
Reach CST Railway Station to board the train to Nagpur. Train departs at 20.15 pm and reached next day morning at 7.20 am.
Reach Nagpur Railway Station @ 7.20 am. Drive to Tadoba Tiger Reserve approx. 150 kms in 3 hours. Check into Hotel and After some rest and Lunch, head to the first evening jungle safari with our expert. After Safari, dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Leave for an early morning for jungle safari with packed Breakfast. Return to the hotel for Leisure Time. After Lunch, leave for one more evening jungle safari. After returning to Resort, Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Same as Day 2 schedule (for 3 nights packages).
The Last day is a Leisure day where you enjoy the Resort Property. Have a small Nature Walk around the resort for some birding and then after Breakfast proceed for Nagpur for a return journey back to Mumbai.
- 50% of the Trip Cost to be paid in Advance at the time of booking.
- Balance 25% before one month of the Travel date
- Balance 25% before 15 days of the Travel date
In the event of any cancellation by you, the initial deposit amount paid, shall stand forfeited and further cancellation shall be levied as per the following terms:
– before one month before date of departure: 25% of tour cost.
– within one month before date of departure: 60% of tour cost.
– 15 days before date of departure: 100% of tour cost.