Masai Mara Game Reserve
Schedule Dates :
26th Oct to 02nd Nov 2022
Jungle Trail offers you 7 nights and 8 days Kenya Safari Packages. Our itinerary is carefully designed keeping in mind the needs of a great wildlife experience. Our highly-experienced team of drivers and naturalists who know the forest like the back of their hand; make sure that our guests have an unforgettable experience in the African Savanna.
All the trails are created and designed with minute details of the theme and with the goal of rich travel experience. Tie-ups with good comfortable properties never leave room for any worry with respect to your accommodations. We know there are many choices available but we’re confident that none will offer the combination of wildlife expertise, good lodging , exclusive activities and overall value for money and we take your trust in deciding to travel with us.
For More Information on Kenya Safaris and to Customize your trip, Click on the TAB below
Day 1 : 26th October 2022 : Arrive Nairobi
Day 2 : 27th October 2022 - At Amboseli
Day 3: 28th October 2022 : Amboseli - Lake Naivasha
Day 4: 29th October 2021 : Drive to Masai Mara
Day 5 to Day 7 : 30th Oct to 01st November 2022 - At Mara
Day 8 : 02nd November 2022 - Back to Nairobi
- Carry your passport (compulsory).
- Comfortable loose clothing, preferably cotton and full sleeves for summers
- Warm Clothes, Gloves for Chilly early morning safaris.
- Muted color clothes, which blend with the surroundings, no loud colors.
- Sunscreen to protect yourself from sunburn and tan.
- Mosquito repellant / Odomos to protect from insect bites.
- Reusable bottle of water, since we discourage the use of plastic/ disposable bottles.
- Light quick bites like peppermints, nutribars etc. for long safaris. Nothing liquid or semi-liquid to be carried.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably sports shoes.
- Personal medication, if any.
- Portable easy to carry torch.
- Binoculars are helpful for distant sightings and birding.
- If you are carrying a camera, please carry spare memory card and battery.
- A Bandanna or a Scarf is helpful to protect yourself from sun.
- Good comfortable hat / cap as you will be wearing it for a long time
- Pocket diary and pen to make notes of the sightings and behavior.
- On Request Based on No of People Travelling Together
- Accommodation on Single / Twin Sharing
- All park fees
- Meals - Vegetarian and Non- Vegetarian meals
- Flexibility of doing game drives as per requirement of group
- Full-day game drives to be done, if required
- All Internal Transfers from Nairobi Airport
- Service of English Speaking Driver cum Guide.
- Mineral Water in Safari Vehicles.
- International air tickets and visa fees
- International travel & medical insurance and vaccinations
- Porterage, tipping and gratuities to staff and guides
- Hot air balloon safari will be charged extra on actual
- Extra meals, visits and activities not mentioned in the “INCLUSIONS” section
- Shopping and other items of a personal nature
- Laundry & Alcohol (House drinks, Gin, Vodka, Beer, soft drinks)
- Anything else not mentioned in the “INCLUSIONS”
- 50% of the trip cost at the time of Booking.
- Balance 50% of the trip cost 60 days before the Trip date.
- 60 days before departure, 50% of above mentioned tour cost will be refunded.
- 59-31 days before departure, 25% of above mentioned tour cost will be refunded.
- 30 days or less before departure, no refund.