Bandhavgarh – October 2021
Schedule Dates : 7th Oct to 10th Oct 2021
Jungle Trail offers you 3 nights and 4 days stay in Bandhavgarh National Park. Our itinerary is carefully designed keeping in mind the needs of a great wildlife experience. Our highly-experienced team of drivers and naturalists who know the forest like the back of their hand; make sure that our guests have an unforgettable experience in the deciduous heaven of Bandhavgarh.
Bandhavgarh National Park, is one of the popular national parks in Central India located in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The density of the tiger population at Bandhavgarh is one of the highest known in India. The park has a large breeding population of leopards, and various species of deer. The mix of tropical forest, Sal Trees and Grassland is home to scores of Various Bird Spices. To the South are the remains of the ancient Bandhavgarh Fort.
Day 1 : 07th October 2021 : Arrive at Jabalpur
Day 2 : 08th October 2021 : Adventure Begins
Day 3 : 09th October 2021 : Adventure Continues.........
Day 4 : 10th October 2021 : Return
- Carry your id proof given at the time of booking the safaris (compulsory).
- Comfortable loose clothing, preferably cotton and full sleeves for summers
- Warm Clothes, Gloves for Chilly early morning safaris.
- Muted color clothes, which blend with the surroundings, no loud colors.
- Sunscreen to protect yourself from sunburn and tan.
- Mosquito repellant / Odomos to protect from insect bites.
- Reusable bottle of water, since we discourage the use of plastic/ disposable bottles.
- Light quick bites like peppermints, nutribars etc. for long safaris. Nothing liquid or semi-liquid to be carried.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably sports shoes.
- Personal medication, if any.
- Portable easy to carry torch.
- Binoculars are helpful for distant sightings and birding.
- If you are carrying a camera, please carry spare memory card and battery.
- A Bandanna or a Scarf is helpful to protect yourself from sun.
- Good comfortable hat / cap as you will be wearing it for a long time
- Pocket diary and pen to make notes of the sightings and behavior.
- To Know charges for Foreign Nationals please write to us at email@example.com
- To Know charges for Single Occupancy and Child please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stay on twin sharing basis as per the plan
- All Meals starting from Lunch on Day One to Breakfast on Last Day.
- 5 Jungle Safaris with an expert forest guide (Sharing Basis).
- Services of Expert Drivers and Guides
- All Applicable Taxes
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above "Includes" section.
- Expense of personal nature such as mineral water, laundry, telephones, beverages
- Any tips to the Hotel Staff, Safari Driver or Guide at your will.
- Camera Charges if any. (Depends upon the Sizes of the Lens)
- Travel cost up to Jabalpur from your Residence.
- Transfers from Jabalpur Railway Station / Airport can be arranged at extra cost.
- 50% of the trip cost at the time of Booking.
- Balance 50% of the trip cost one month before the Trip date.
- All cancellation before 30 days of the event date – 25% of the total Trip Cost to be deducted.
- All cancellation between 15 to 30 days of the event date – 70% of the Trip Cost to be deducted.
- All Cancellation during last 15 days – No Refund.