Bharatpur – November 2021
Schedule Dates : 25th Nov to 28th Nov 2021.
Jungle Trail offers you 3 nights and 4 days Birding Tour at Bharatpur . Our itinerary is carefully designed keeping in mind the needs of a great birding experience. Our highly-experienced team of birders and naturalists who know the forest like the back of their hand; make sure that our guests have an unforgettable experience in the deciduous heaven of Bharatpur.
Keoladeo National Park or Keoladeo Ghana National Park formerly known as the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary in Bharatpur, Rajasthan, India is a famous avifauna sanctuary that hosts thousands of birds, especially during the winter season. Over 230 species of birds are known to be resident. It was declared a protected sanctuary in 1971. It is also a World Heritage Site. Every year thousands of migratory birds/ waterfowl visit the park for wintering and breeding.
Day 1 : 25th November 2021 : Reach Bharatpur
Day 2: 26th November 2021 : Adventure Begins
Day 3: 27th November 2021 : At Chambal National Sanctuary
Day 4: 28th November 2021 : Last Day Tour Ends.
- Carry your id proof given at the time of booking the safaris (compulsory).
- Comfortable loose clothing, preferably cotton and full sleeves for summers
- Warm Clothes, gloves for chilly early morning explorations.
- Muted color clothes, which blend with the surroundings, no loud colors.
- Sunscreen to protect yourself from sunburn and tan.
- Mosquito repellant / Odomos to protect from insect bites.
- Reusable bottle of water, since we discourage the use of plastic/ disposable bottles.
- Light quick bites like peppermints, nutribars etc. for munching during the whole day long explorations. Nothing liquid or semi-liquid to be carried.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably sports shoes.
- Personal medication, if any.
- Portable easy to carry torch.
- Binoculars will be very helpful for birding and distant sightings.
- If you are carrying a camera, please carry spare memory card and battery.
- A Bandanna or a Scarf is helpful to protect yourself from sun.
- Good comfortable hat / cap as you will be wearing it for a long time
- Pocket diary and pen to make notes of the sightings and behavior.
- Minimum 4 Pax required for the Trip.
- To Know charges for Foreign Nationals please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To Know charges for Single occupancy or child please write to us at email@example.com
- Stay on twin sharing basis as per the plan
- All meals starting from Lunch on day one to breakfast on the last Day.
- Birding Trails as per plan with an expert Birding guide. (Sharing Basis).
- Services of expert guides
- All applicable taxes
- Please note lunch at Chambal would be at your own cost. We shall compensate this with the Lunch on the last day after the check -out before we head towards Mathura.
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above "Includes" section.
- Expense of personal nature such as mineral water, laundry, telephones, beverages
- Any tips to the hotel staff, driver or guide at your will
- Camera Charges if any. (depends upon the sizes of the lens)
- Travel cost up to Mathura from your residence.
- Boating and Guide fees at Chambal.
- Lunch at Chambal
- Transfer from Mathura or Jaipur can be arranged at additional cost.
- 50% of the trip cost at the time of booking.
- Balance 50% of the trip cost one month before the trip date.
- All cancellation before 30 days of the event date – 25% of the Total Trip Cost to be deducted.
- All cancellation between 15 to 30 days of the event date – 70% of the Total Trip Cost to be deducted.
- All Cancellation during last 15 days – No Refund.
- Park Charges - As per the Forest Department Policy
- Accommodation - A Credit Voucher or as per the Resort Policy.