Kabini – January 2022
28th Jan to 30th Jan 2022
Jungle Trail offers you 2 nights and 3 days stay in Kabini (Nagarhole National Park), Karnataka. Our itinerary is carefully designed keeping in mind the needs of a great wildlife experience. Our highly-experienced team of drivers and naturalists who know the forest like the back of their hand; make sure that our guests have an unforgettable experience in the deciduous heaven of Kabini.
Nagarhole or Kabini is a national park located in Kodagu district and Mysore district in Karnataka, India. It is one of the India’s premier Tiger Reserve along with the adjoining Bandipur Tiger Reserve.
The park has rich forest cover, small streams, hills, valleys and waterfalls. The park has a healthy predator-prey ratio, with many tigers, Gaur, elephants, Indian leopards, and deer (Chital, Sambar, etc.).
Day 1 : 28th January 2022 : Arrive in Kabini
Day 2 : 29th January 2022 : Adventure Begins
Day 3 : 30th January 2022 : Fun Continues & Return.
- Carry your id proof given at the time of booking the safaris (compulsory).
- Comfortable loose clothing, preferably cotton and full sleeves for summers
- Warm Clothes, Gloves for Chilly early morning safaris.
- Muted color clothes, which blend with the surroundings, no loud colors.
- Sunscreen to protect yourself from sunburn and tan.
- Mosquito repellant / Odomos to protect from insect bites.
- Reusable bottle of water, since we discourage the use of plastic/ disposable bottles.
- Light quick bites like peppermints, nutribars etc. for long safaris. Nothing liquid or semi-liquid to be carried.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably sports shoes.
- Personal medication, if any.
- Portable easy to carry torch.
- Binoculars are helpful for distant sightings and birding.
- If you are carrying a camera, please carry spare memory card and battery.
- A Bandanna or a Scarf is helpful to protect yourself from sun.
- Good comfortable hat / cap as you will be wearing it for a long time
- Pocket diary and pen to make notes of the sightings and behavior.
- Minimum 2 People Required to Book the Trip.
- To Know charges for Foreign Nationals please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To Know charges for Single Occupancy and Child please write to us at email@example.com
- Stay on Single / Twin sharing basis as required.
- All Meals starting from Lunch on Day One to Breakfast on Last Day.
- 4 Jungle Safaris with an expert forest guide.
- COVID Care Kit on Arrival at Bangalore
- Government Approved COVID Protocol will be Followed
- Services of Expert Drivers and Guides
- All Applicable Taxes
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above "Includes" section.
- Expense of personal nature such as mineral water, laundry, telephones, beverages
- Any tips to the Hotel Staff, Safari Driver or Guide at your will.
- Camera Charges if any. (Depends upon the Sizes of the Lens)
- Travel cost up to Kabini from your Residence.
- We can arrange transfers from Bangalore at additional Cost.
- 100% of the trip cost at the time of Booking.
- All cancellation before 30 days of the trip date – 75% of the Trip Cost to be refund.
- All cancellation before 15 days of the trip date – 50% of the Trip Cost to be refund.
- All Cancellation during last 15 days – No Refund.
- Safari Charges - As per the Forest Department Policy
- Accommodation - As per the Resort Policy.