Ranthambore – June 2022
Schedule Dates : 21st June to 23rd June 2022
Jungle Trail offers you 2 nights and 3 days stay in Ranthambore National Park. Our itinerary is carefully designed keeping in mind the needs of a great wildlife experience. Our highly-experienced team of drivers and naturalists who know the forest like the back of their hand; make sure that our guests have an unforgettable experience in the deciduous heaven of Ranthambore.
Ranthambore National Park is in Sawai Madhopur District of Rajasthan state. Located at the junction of the Aravalli and Vindhya hill range, this is one of the finest places to view animals. The park covers an area of Approximately 400 sq. km. A huge fort, after which the park is named, towers over the park atop a hill. There are many ruins of bygone eras scattered all over the jungle, which give it a unique, wonderful and mixed flavor of nature, history and wildlife. Tigers at Ranthambore National park have been known to even hunt in full view of human visitors. These tigers are famous for being seen in the daytime too, due to their lack of fear of human presence in vehicles.
Day 1 : 21st June 2022 : Arrive at Sawai Madhopur
Day 2: 22nd June 2022 : Adventure begins
Day 3: 23rd June 2022 : Fun continues & Return
- Carry your id proof given at the time of booking the safaris (compulsory).
- Comfortable loose clothing, preferably cotton and full sleeves for summers
- Warm clothes, gloves for chilly early morning safaris.(November to February)
- Muted color clothes, which blend with the surroundings, no loud colors.
- Sunscreen to protect yourself from sunburn and tan.
- Mosquito repellant / Odomos to protect from insect bites.
- Reusable bottle of water, since we discourage the use of plastic/ disposable bottles.
- Light quick bites like peppermints, nutribars etc. for long safaris. Nothing liquid or semi-liquid to be carried.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably sports shoes.
- Personal medication, if any.
- Portable easy to carry torch.
- Binoculars are helpful for distant sightings and birding.
- If you are carrying a camera, please carry spare memory card and battery.
- A Bandanna or a Scarf is helpful to protect yourself from sun.
- Good comfortable hat / cap as you will be wearing it for a long time
- Pocket diary and pen to make notes of the sightings and behavior.
- Budget : Starts Rs. 18,500. Minimum 4 Pax Required for the Trip
- Premium : Starts Rs. 25,000. Minimum 4 Pax Required for the Trip
- To know charges for Foreign Nationals please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To know charges for Single occupancy or child please write to us at email@example.com
- Stay on twin sharing basis as per the plan
- All meals starting from Lunch on Day One to Breakfast on Last Day.
- 4 Jungle Safaris. (Sharing Basis) - Zones as per Avalability.
- Services of expert drivers and guides
- All applicable taxes
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above "Includes" section.
- Expense of personal nature such as mineral water, laundry, telephones, beverages
- Any tips to the hotel Staff, safari driver or guide at your will.
- Camera charges if any. (depends upon the sizes of the lens)
- Travel cost up to Sawai Madhopur from your residence.
- Transfers from Sawai Madhopur / Jaipur to the Resort can be arranged at additional cost.
- 50% of the trip cost at the time of Booking.
- Balance 50% of the trip cost one month before the Trip date.
- All cancellation before 30 days of the event date – 25% of the Total Trip Cost to be deducted.
- All cancellation between 15 to 30 days of the event date – 70% of the Total Trip Cost to be deducted.
- All Cancellation during last 15 days – No Refund.
- Safari Charges - As per the Forest Department Policy
- Accommodation - A Credit Voucher or as per the Resort Policy.