Tadoba Safari Packages
06th to 08th December 2023
Jungle Trail offers you 2 nights and 3 days Tadoba Safari Packages. Our itinerary is carefully designed keeping in mind the needs of a great wildlife experience. Our highly experienced team of drivers and naturalists who know the forest like the back of their hand; make sure that our guests have an unforgettable experience in the deciduous heaven of Tadoba.
All the trails are created and designed with minute details of the theme and with the goal of rich travel experience. Tie-ups with good comfortable properties never leave room for any worry with respect to your accommodations. We know there are many choices available but we’re confident that none will offer the combination of wildlife expertise, good lodging, exclusive activities and overall value for money and we take your trust in deciding to travel with us.
For More Information on Tadoba Tiger Reserve and to Customize your trip, Click on the TAB below
Day 1: 06th Dec 2023: Arrive at Nagpur
Day 2: 07th Dec 2023: Adventure Begins
Day 3: 08th Dec 2023: Return
- Carry your id proof given at the time of booking the safaris (compulsory).
- Comfortable loose clothing, preferably cotton and full sleeves for summers
- Warm Clothes, Gloves for Chilly early morning safaris.
- Muted color clothes, which blend with the surroundings, no loud colors.
- Sunscreen to protect yourself from sunburn and tan.
- Mosquito repellant / Odomos to protect from insect bites.
- Reusable bottle of water, since we discourage the use of plastic/ disposable bottles.
- Light quick bites like peppermints, nutribars etc. for long safaris. Nothing liquid or semi-liquid to be carried.
- Comfortable footwear, preferably sports shoes.
- Personal medication, if any.
- Portable easy to carry torch.
- Binoculars are helpful for distant sightings and birding.
- If you are carrying a camera, please carry spare memory card and battery.
- A Bandanna or a Scarf is helpful to protect yourself from sun.
- Good comfortable hat / cap as you will be wearing it for a long time
- Pocket diary and pen to make notes of the sightings and behavior.
- To Know charges for Foreign Nationals please write to us at email@example.com
- To Know charges for Single Occupancy and Child please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stay on Single / Twin sharing basis as required.
- All Meals starting from Lunch on Day One to Breakfast on Last Day.
- 3 Jungle Safaris with an expert forest guide. 2 Safaris in Core Zones and 1 Safaris in Buffer Zones
- Transfer from Nagpur
- Services of Expert Drivers and Guides
- All Applicable Taxes
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above "Includes" section.
- Expense of personal nature such as mineral water, laundry, telephones, beverages
- Any tips to the Hotel Staff, Safari Driver or Guide at your will.
- Camera Charges if any. (Depends upon the Sizes of the Lens)
- Travel cost up to Nagpur from your Residence.
- 60% of the trip cost at the time of Booking.
- Balance 40% of the trip cost one month before the Trip date.
- All cancellation before 30 days of the event date – 25% of the Total Trip Cost to be deducted.
- All cancellation between 15 to 30 days of the event date – 70% of the Total Trip Cost to be deducted.
- All Cancellation during last 15 days – No Refund.