TERMS & CONDITIONS
“True Wanderer Pvt Limited” (herein after referred to as” Company”) is engaged in the marketing & sale of international and domestic holiday wildlife packages under the Brand “JungleTrail” providing either fixed departures or customised packages, herein after referred to ‘Tour Package’.
- The company is an agent for providing travel and holiday organiser and does not own/control/operate any property/facility provided under “Tour Package”.
- The company cannot assume responsibility for delay or deficiency in any services provided by independent contractors, though due care is taken for enlisting them under “Tour package”.
- For events/circumstances beyond the control of the company which may require changes in the “Tour Package”, the company may amend the “Tour Package” with prior intimation.
- A detailed Itinerary would be provided before each tour.
- All Payments to be made in the favour of “True Wanderer Private Limited”
- Mode of payment accepted are by either Online modes- RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/UPI, Cheque & Demand Draft. Please note cash will not be accepted.
- The booking will be confirmed only upon receipt of 50% of trip cost.
- Balance 50% of the trip cost to be paid 30 days prior to the departure
- The trip will be considered as confirmed only if there is no default in the above payment procedure.
- Please note that the park fees, rules & regulations, timings are subject to change at any time without prior notice and beyond the control of the company and hence we will not be held liable for the same.
- All cancellation before 30 days of the event date – 25% of the Trip Cost.
- All cancellation between 20 to 30 days of the event date – 15% of the Trip Cost refund.
- All Cancellation during last 20 days – No Refund.
- In case of any Flights / Railway tickets booked through us, the terms and conditions of the Airlines / Railways will be applicable
- The company reserves the right to determine the quantum of refund payable in case of cancellation.
- Processing refunds can take up to 30days from the date of assessing the eligible refund amount by the company.
Cancellation due to COVID
- Safari Charges – As per the Forest Department Policy
- Accommodation – A Credit Voucher or as per the Resort Policy.
- Rooms are allotted on twin / triple/ single basis and children with or without bed basis depending on composition of the family/group.
- The Check-in / Check-out time varies as per local Hotel/Resort policy which shall be mentioned in per-Departure intimations.
- Any changes in rooms category on tour made by the tour participant, the company shall not be bound to refund or pay compensation towards such changes. Such costs needs to be paid to the Hotel/Resort directly by the tour participant.
- Meal plan will be as specified clearly in the itinerary.
- Breakfast/ lunch / dinner will be either as per hotel’s pre-set menus or it could be also packed breakfast or lunch depending on the itinerary scheduled for the day.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL:
- In case of an event of “No Show” due to failing of reaching the place of commencement of the tour by the participant or if prior to his/her departure loses travel documents and / or baggage, the Company will not be responsible or liable. In such a case, cancellation charges as per Cancellation Policy would be applied.
- Tour Participant shall not behave in a manner which may cause distress or annoyance to co-travellers or which may endanger or damage property of the independent contractors, co-travellers or any other/s.
LIABILITY & JURISDICTION:
- Company shall under no circumstance whatsoever be liable to the tour participant or his co-traveller for:
- Personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, death, delay, discomfort, increased expense, consequential loss and/or damage on account of theft howsoever caused.
- Temporary or permanent loss/damage to baggage/personal effects howsoever caused. In this condition the expression “howsoever caused” includes willful negligence on the part of any person.
- Loss of baggage by the Airline/Surface transportation.
- Failure on the part of airline to accommodate tour participant/s despite having confirmed tickets.
- Airline not allowing tour participant to board the flight for reasons beyond the control of the company.
- Damage or loss caused due to reasons beyond the control of the company (Force Majeure Vis Majeure).
- No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facility shall exceed the respective tour cost and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
- For all claims, disputes of whatsoever nature relating to the tours co-ordinated and/or marketed by the company, the courts, forums and tribunals in Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction.