Pench Tiger Reserve
Pench National Park is located on the border of Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra, which is at 70 km from Nagpur. It is located on the boundary of Seoni and Chhindwara districts of Madhya Pradesh, close to Maharashtra’s northern border. The reserve lies in the forest belt that extends to Balaghat in the east and Nagpur district to the south. The park is named after the Pench river. The park is a delight for bird lovers and is home to more than 300 species of birds. For fans of Rudyard Kipling’s “Jungle Book”, Pench is a must visit as it was in this forest that the stories of “Mowgli” and “Bagheera” were forever immortalized! We would explore the Sillari Range of the Pench Forest which is part of Pench Maharashtra.
Trip Cost – Rs. 22,000 per head on Twin Sharing Basis
|3 nights / 4 Days||5 Safari|
- 3 nights / 4 Days Stay on twin sharing basis
- All Meals starting from Lunch on Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 3
- 5 Jungle Safaris in all with an expert guide.
- Surface Transfers from Nagpur Railway Station in A/c Car
- Does not include Air and Railway fare.
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above.
- Expense of personal nature such as mineral water, tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc.
- Any other cost not mentioned in the Section Inclusions Above.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities. In such case, extra must be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Differential Transfer cost in case of pick and drop from Airport.
- Tiger Sightings are not guaranteed but changes are high.
- Other than specific area you are not allowed to step down from the jeep during the safaris.
- Other Detailed Instructions would be provided to the Travellers before the trip.
Tour Starts from Nagpur Airport or Railway Station. Pick would be provided. Reach Nagpur by maximum 9 am
Reach Nagpur Railway Station @ 7.20 am. We drive to Pench Tiger Reserve approx. 75 kms in 1.5 hours. Check into Hotel and After some rest and Lunch, we head to the first afternoon jungle safari with our expert. After Safari, dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Alternatively pick from Airport would be provided in case travelling by Air.
Leave for an early morning jungle safari with packed Breakfast. Return to the hotel for Leisure Time. After Lunch we go for one more afternoon safari. Back to Resort and After Dinner time to bed.
Late Evening around 7.00 pm we go for a Night Safari if permitted. Those interested can go for a Night Safari at the extra cost.
Its our Last day of the Tour. We have a Late Morning and we relax at the hotel. Breakfast at the Hotel. We check out the Resort at around 12 noon. We proceed for Nagpur for a return journey back to Mumbai.
- 50% of the Trip Cost to be paid in Advance at the time of booking.
- Balance 25% before one month of the Travel date
- Balance 25% before 15 days of the Travel date
In the event of any cancellation by you, the initial deposit amount paid, shall stand forfeited and further cancellation shall be levied as per the following terms:
– before one month before date of departure: 25% of tour cost.
– within one month before date of departure: 60% of tour cost.
– 15 days before date of departure: 100% of tour cost.